A box has loaded for me. I don’t know whether it’s accurate, but it’s there, so I might as well post this for future reference:
- Laqa & Co Charm School blush stick (fingers crossed for Humble Brag! That looks like it’s the most likely to work on me)
- Beauty Protector oil (eh, it’s not a bad choice for me, but I have so much hair stuff and so little hair that I don't really need more right now)
- Harvey Prince Sea Salt Texturizing Mist (well, I hate styling products, but I have returned to my pixie days, so maybe I’ll give it a shot just to see what it does to the cowlicks)
- Crabtree & Evelyn Gardeners hand cream (YES! I love mini hand creams)
- Silhouette by Christian Siriano (a flat no for me. I won’t wear alcohol-based fragrance)
Well, you win some, and you lose some. Not a great box, but not a horrible one. Unless it changes and swaps things out for self-tanner, sunblock, bronzer, and/or liquid and/or black eyeliner.