It's finally here! Weird, though: I got this from Reddit. They don't seem to have posted this on their own Facebook page yet.
ETA: So this is a sunscreen month. Everyone is getting one, even if you don't pick one in sample choice. The sample choices are:
* Supergoop SPF 50 Sun-Defying sunscreen oil
* COOLA Classic Sport SPF 50 white tea sunscreen
* Real Chemistry Luminous 3-Minute Peel for Body
* Vita Liberata Fabulous Self-Tanning Gradual Lotion
Naturally Radiant curated box:
* Clean Blossom eau de parfum
* Davines LOVE Smoothing Shampoo
* Davines LOVE Smoothing Conditioner (I think) foil
* COOLA SPF 30 organic makeup setting spray
* ModelCo lip lacquer in Creme Brulee
* Benefit Hoola matte bronzer
I'm actually glad to pick a sunscreen! Normally, I hate that stuff, but I've been wanting to try a sunscreen oil for years, ever since I found out that it exists now. I never seem to be able to find it, and I was just thinking yesterday that maybe Birchbox had one I could get with points, so this is clearly Meant to Be, especially since none of the other choices are really my thing, and the curated box has nothing relevant to my life.